What's on the Internet?
Internet Activity Structures--how to use the Internet in your classroom.
- Interpersonal Exchange
- Information collection and analysis
- Problem solving
- Research and activities
Why go online?
- View real-world examples of integrated knowledge
- Facilitate collaborative learning
- Facilitate opportunities for mentoring
- Creative outlet
- Facilitate communication
- Cater to different learners in different ways
- Use a culturally, racially, physically, sexually blind medium
- Become your own publisher
- Access information that is not available in the media center
- Access information at any time, any place